How to care for your wooden cabinets
You just bought the perfect cabinet, now it's time to make sure that we avoid any marks, scuffs, and damages. We always add protective topcoats to our furniture to minimalize the risk of it getting stained or damaged. But it's always best to take some precautions on your own.
Here are some tips to keep your cabinets in pristine condition!
- Do not place hot items directly on the cabinet top.
- Wipe the surface clean with a soft, dry cloth or feather duster regularly.
- Wipe the glass & hardware with a soft damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive and harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Avoid mineral oil, as its usage could discolor the wood.
- Please note that wood is a living material. Exposure to extreme weather and temperature will cause the wood to move and could cause hairline cracks over time.